I AM UNWORTHY OF MY HUSBANDO
(kind of inspired by this comic by limpstella)
-Takes a peek at tumblr before bed and sees that her dash is bombarded by Dorian’s new outfit and his sideboobs-
Why are they all so damn hot???
Hawke and Fneris think each other to be like a dog.
Hello lovelies! Modbutt (finally) here with the details of our 1k Follower Giveaway. On behalf of Keeper and modbutt’s self, thank you so much for making N7Positive a success. It warms modbutt’s squishy insides to see all these people who want to put more positivity into the Mass Effect fandom.
Anyway! Time for the info you’re actually interested in. There are a few changes from our last giveaway, so please be sure to read through!
- You must be following this blog at the time of this posting (October 19, 2014 @ 10:30 am PST). Modbutt has taken notes on the most recent follower account!
- No giveaway blogs.
- Must like Mass Effect! (:
- A positive confession submission will put your name in the drawing a second time (limit one).
- That’s it!
- First Place: a less than 5k word fic by julietteshepard PLUS (For US Followers) the Mass Effect trilogy for the playing vessel of your choice // (For non-US followers) a $35 Amazon gift card
- Second Place: a collab art/fic of your choice by spookyscaryturians (garrusdatingsimulator) and blackjackkent respectively. Fic will be between 3k and 5k words, no hanar; art will be digital coloured, up to three characters, busts; both pieces are NSFW okay to an extent.
- Third place: an art piece from maxxiedemon, maximum 2 characters w/ background, minimal shading, tasteful NSFW okay, no gore/blood porn.
Contest ends November 20th, at 12:00 am PST (-8GMT)
Winners will be selected randomly from N7Positive’s follower list.
That’s it! Modbutt hopes everyone has fun. Thank you again for making N7Positive a success!
I’ve been seeing a pretty decent amount of Cadash Inquisitors, and that makes me happy.
This game isn’t going to be perfect, I really want to keep holding onto hope that the good will outweigh the bad and all of you will have something to love about it. At the same time, I don’t want to be an apologist for the mistakes devs/writers make and keep making.
But hey, one nice thing. No more orangutan arms. Hopefully no more “I can’t play as a dwarf because they’re ugly!” (not that I believed they ever were). Those people were missing out. Maybe some of them will come to appreciate dwarves more.
Speaking of orangutan arms and I ran into a terrible, terrible glitch…
I also liked Zev’s romance although I need to finish my mage run where I replayed it since the first time around I got really frustrated because HE WOULDN’T COUGH UP THE EARRING (because I wasn’t picking the right dialogue option).
Hehe, Zevran is a pretty hard one! My last Warden (who was also a Dalish Elf) romanced him. This Warden went onto helping Zevran causing chaos in the Antivan Crows. :D
AND THEN WHEN I IMPORTED HIM IN DA2, HE SPOKE LIKE IF MY WARDEN DIED.
IT WAS UNEXPECTED ANGST.